Office & Logistics Assistant
- You will be working as an Office & Logistics Assistant, reporting to the Operations Director. Your duties will be to support the Project Team and Technical Team with various tasks. You will also act as an assistant to the rest of the office for basic administrative activities.
- You will be based at the main Beaver Group offices in Ware, Hertfordshire. However, some off-site work may be possible from time-to-time – such as with the Technical or Installation teams. By working closely across a number of departments, you will have great exposure to the workings of a world-class digital signage agency.
- This is an entry-level role, where the successful applicant will be working and assisting others within Beaver Group. But it is also a role with tremendous scope for development and as the company continues to expand – it will mean great opportunities for this role to grow at the same time.
- Manage goods in (deliveries) and goods out (collections)
- Ensure deliveries are made correctly and liaise with courier companies when necessary
- Liaise with our waste carrier (Biffa) on collections of damaged screens
- Keep the storeroom organised and tidy
- Clear away waste packaging (typically cardboard from hardware deliveries)
- Assist with getting the hardware ready and packed for the installation team or external subcontractors
- Occasional need to field support calls (busy periods, sickness cover)
- Act as an additional point of contact for office services (water deliveries, fire alarm maintenance visits, etc.)
- Act as an office assistant for minor ad hoc requests (e.g. bringing clients to the reception, tea/coffee for guests, etc.)
- Organised and tidy
- Good personal manner and attitude
- Capable of manual handling requirements (taking deliveries, moving items in the storeroom, etc.)
- Proficient with spreadsheets
- Good multi-tasking and prioritisation
- Able to work efficiently independently and alongside others
- As a bonus: Technically minded, able to understand general technical concepts and pick up new ones quickly
About Beaver Group:
Beaver Group is an established digital signage agency, which has been operating since 1998. We provide our clients with a full end-to-end solution for digital signage, including providing hardware, installation, content design, video production, consultancy and ongoing technical support.
We are part of a large international group called TRISON – with offices based in Spain, France, China and elsewhere around the world.
Beaver Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. You can find out more about us and our latest news at www.beaver.groupBack