Junior Web Support
Beaver Group are looking for an enthusiastic Content Designer to join our expanding studio team. The right candidate will join us and support our digital signage clients and contribute in updating their content.
This role requires a technically adept designer and communicator who can think creatively and work well under pressure; someone who thrives with tight timescales for our growing portfolio of high-profile clients.
In return, we will offer you the chance to influence and drive ongoing innovation at a dynamic and exciting digital agency; one who continues to lead the digital signage industry and creatively challenging the status quo. We are proud to provide cutting edge content, software and hardware solutions to a wide range of leading high-street brands and blue-chip companies including IKEA, Burger King, EAT, Premier Inn, Center Parcs, Nationwide and Showcase Cinemas.
We also continue to invest in a broad range of benefits for staff; we provide a flexible working environment for all staff, regular company events, company pension scheme, in-house massages and breakfast is on us…
- Working within our exciting and dynamic Studio team
- Creation of new content and supporting content updates/requests for our high profile clients
- Using Content Management Systems to maintain content
- Excellent self-organisation – we provide a range of time management and workload scheduling management using industry-leading tools and applications
- Strong communication skills – working within a team and engaging with clients on a one-to-one basis
- Customer service experience, happy to talk to clients in person and over the phone
- HTML & CSS knowledge and understanding
- Ability to manage multi-project and multi-task delivery with attention to detail and focus on successful delivery
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong time-management skills – Work well under pressure with quick turnaround/short deadlines
- Working as part of a team and reporting back effectively
- Ability to take instruction and action effectively
- A good sense of humour
NICE TO HAVE (but not essential):
- Knowledge of Content Delivery Networks and practices
- Previous experience within a digital agency
- Adobe CC Suite
- Knowledge of Scala (Content Management Software)
- Any exposure to the Food & Beverage, Retail and corporate comms markets
- Established and experienced team to learn from and gain constructive feedback from
- Proactive product and solution development environment
- Committed and effective management team to ensure progress in your career
- Extensive remuneration and benefits
ABOUT BEAVER GROUP
We are passionate about digital media, design and creative solutions. We combine our specialist experience in web, screen, mobile and touch-interactive technologies; with award-winning design, to provide end-to-end creative solutions for our clients in retail, QSR, corporate, Leisure and other sectors.
Our design studio started in 1978 providing graphic design for clients throughout the UK and then globally. In 1998 we began to provide individuals, companies and public institutions with bespoke digital signage, content design and media solutions.
Today, we continue to offer complete end-to-end services across a variety of digital media.
Please send your CV to email@example.com (no agencies please).Back